Increase profits by identifying causes of sluggish networks and downtime
Spectra Cyber Security Solutions has over 15 years of experience in delivering solutions for global governments; elite militaries; and private enterprises of all sizes
Minimise the risk level of attacks, infections, and breaches on your network with a FREE network security assessment
If you strive for a network security system that can enhance your company’s compliance posture through real-time monitoring of data flows throughout the organisation, our free network security assessment can identify the actions you can take to achieve compliance and avoid penalties.
As a dynamic, agile, security accredited organisation, Spectra can leverage 15 years experience to deliver Cyber Advisory and secure Hosted and Managed Solutions on time, to spec and budget.
Network security components consist of many pieces, including anti-virus and anti-spyware web protection; email security and backup and recovery. The number one advantage of a network security assessment is minimising the level of risk for attacks, infections, and breaches. For most companies, reaching an acceptable level of security can be difficult, if not impossible, to achieve on their own, even for organisations that have their own IT staff and help desk. With the right network security tools, however, medium and large enterprises can offload the security yoke and protect their computer systems, networks, files, and data from attacks and breaches.
While you might expect to pay thousands of pounds for a network security consultation, Spectra is offering a free review. This free review will highlight any issues that might exist on your network, enabling you to make informed choices to achieve security.
Why are we offering such a great deal? It’s simple. Spectra Cyber Security Solutions is committed to enabling medium and large organisations to improve network security. We understand that sometimes the first step is the hardest, so we are offering a free review to companies with networks of over 25 computers.
Here are 5 important things you should know about Network Security:
1) Shift from reactive to proactive and position your company for increased profits; improved productivity; enhanced compliance and greater client confidence.
2) Keeping files free from infection is particularly important in today’s collaborative workplace, where co-workers share information inside a company as well as with partners, consultants, analysts, and others outside the company.
3) Network security also keeps sensitive data, personal information and confidential business materials, away from unauthorised individuals. The impact resulting from a breach of this data can cause significant and long-lasting financial and legal consequences, embarrassment, and ruined reputation.
4) To protect your assets, you have to know what data to protect, where it is, and who has permission to access it. With this information, you can reduce the threat that cyberattackers will get their hands on your crucial systems and data.
5) The free review will determine which, if any, security controls are already in place on your network. This assessment will allow you to find holes that you can fill and determine whether the security controls that are already implemented work with each other to offer a layered security curtain of protection.
We are offering a FREE Network Security Assessment because, following the review, we will make recommendations on what and how to increase your security.
We are sure that you will find our services good value, but there is entirely no obligation to use Spectra. At least you will know what needs doing.
If you want a Network Security Assessment for FREE, we urge you to contact us immediately, using the button below, to get started.
PS. We are only offering this free review to the first 50 qualifying companies (25 computers or more) that respond.
Book your free assessment